- Guesthouse on the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) campus for use by the facility’s clients, visiting researchers and other visitors
- Three-story guesthouse has 47 rooms and 71 beds and is five minutes by car to any part of the campus.
- The structure also includes a small conference room, mini-store, free laundry facility and exercise room.
- The ORNL Guest House is LEED Gold certified by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for energy efficiency, water conservation and sustainability.
- It was the first gold certified hotel in the state of Tennessee.